Students who will be over 18 during the Summer Music Festival are eligible to apply for a counselor position. Those who are selected to be counselors at Coda will receive free tuition in return for their services. Counselors participate in all student activities, but have additional responsibilities, including:
- Serving as role models and leaders to younger students, while helping to create and maintain a healthy and joyful atmosphere
- Arriving early and departing late from camp to assist with cleaning and student move-in
- Enforcing dress code, lights out policy, and other camp/dorm rules and regulations
- Assisting faculty and staff with tasks throughout camp
- Overseeing students during down time, on-campus recreation, and on bus rides
To apply for a counselor position, follow these instructions:
- Begin filling out the Summer Music Festival application. On the first page of the application, you will see a question asking whether you would like to receive a counselor application. Select “yes”!
- Once your Summer Music Festival application has been submitted, you will receive an email with a Counselor application link.
- Follow this link and complete your Counselor application. Be sure that all parts of the Counselor application are submitted by May 15, 2017.
Counselor slots are still available – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.200.9143 if you are interested in applying!